Qriket is an app for most smartphones where you can make a little bit of money! All you have to do is pick a color either yellow or blue and spin the wheel. If it lands on your color then you win that amount of money! Now this is by no means a huge amount of money! It usually ranges between 5-20 cents per spin. You can win bigger amounts but it’s very rare! So why not! What do you have to lose! Download and start making money! It ads up! If you’d like you can use my code to get started!
As most of you know i suffer from severe anxiety to the point it has stopped me from doing things. As i am sitting here today looking back on my day i feel like i have made a significant amount of progress in just one day!
First i went to the doctors office – So some of you are like yeah so? but for me that is a huge milestone! One of a huge triggers in my anxiety is attending appointments! I have a very nice doctor and once i am there i am find, but getting into that office is very hard. So today i overcame that and went to the doctors to talk about my anxiety! I have been given a few tools i’m hoping will help me out a bit.
Second i got some financial burdens figured out – I am currently unemployed but slowly building up a working from home business. I was able to pay off some debts and even get into the bank to get them all sorted out. Yet again going to the bank may be easy for you but for me it is a large fear that i was able to overcome.
I feel like opening up about my anxiety is making things so much easier. People just think i don’t want to work and i want to stay home and live on welfare for the rest of my life, but are you kidding me!!!! There is nothing more that i would rather do then go to work and pay off my debts, move out of my mothers house and into a place i can call my own, give my daughter everything and anything she can possibly imagine.
So like i said yes those small tasks may seem stupid, but i got help! That is the most important thing i want everyone to take out of this post. I seeked help and finally felt like someone was on my side. I put a plan into place and i’m going to continue to work towards my goals both long term and short!
I will beat this anxiety and i will overcome everything i need to in order to give my daughter and i the best life i possibly can!
Thanks for listening, See you soon, Jamie ❤
Well this weekend has been a SUPER busy weekend! It is thanksgiving here in Canada So happy thanksgiving everyone! We also had a huge fair on this weekend in town and decided to go to that 2 of the days. And on top of that i decided to attempt to make my very first turkey dinner!
So brooks first fair was a huge success! She had so much fun and i’m so happy she got to go. She was a champ on all of the rides and just kept wanting to go on more and more! I am so fortunate to be able to do this for her and i look forward to carrying on more traditions just like i did as a child! When i was younger we used to go to the fair every thanksgiving weekend and then we’d have a turkey dinner at my grandmas on the monday!
This thanksgiving i decided to cook a turkey myself! Since my grandmother passed away we have yet to ever have a thanksgiving dinner. So lets just say the turkey was definetely and experience! The worst part was preparing the turkey. Lets just say it turned my stomach… And i honestly debated continuing but i knew i had to do this or we weren’t going to have a thanksgiving dinner! So i ended up making turkey, potatos, stuffing, corn, cranberries and a fresh pumpkin pie! I wish i had taken pictures of it because i was so proud that i did this for my family.
Heres a few pictures from the fair! This weekend was full of “baby daddy drama” which i won’t be getting into in this post, but spending it with the ones you love is truly the best feeling ever!
See You Soon, Jamie ❤
How come whenever my child gets sick theres a 98% chance i will get sick to.. Unfortunatly this week i am not apart of that 2 percent..
We live in canada and currently the weather cannot make up its mind. 2 weeks ago we had the air on and then last week we had to turn the heat on it was so cold..
WTF Canada!! Get it together! It feels like everyones getting sick due to this rapid weather change.. I never get sick and so when i do its pretty much the end of the world.. (In my head atleast)
Oh and of course did i mention my daughter was only sick for about 24 hours and im now going on day 3!! Yep #momlife
See you soon, Jamie ❤
Hey everyone, so i figured as most of us are probably mommy’s and some of us are even stay at home mom’s id share some apps i’ve found the can make you some extra money. This will by no means take the place of a full income, but if your bored or if you are just looking for something to do then this may be for you!
You will need a smart phone and possibly a computer for some apps!
I also want to point out before i begin that i live in Canada so these apps work in Canada. I will try to find what other countries they work in as i know most of you are from the US! I also have an iPhone so some apps may not be available for android but i will try my best to find out as well!
Field Agent – This app pays you to do small tasks at local stores near you. Tasks can range from different prices and in different locations each time. It can be free to complete the task or sometimes there is a purchase required. This app is available for iPhones and androids and is available in Canada and the united stated! (I am not sure about other countries)
Qriket – Qriket is an app that gives you a chance to win money by spinning a wheel. Basically you just watch a short ad and then it gives you a “free spin” then you choose either blue or yellow and if the wheel lands on the color you choose then you win the amount of money shown. I have never won more then 10 cents so it isn’t a huge money maker but over time this can really add up. This app is available in Canada and the United States for iPhone. It is not yet available for android but there is a waiting list on Facebook so i am assuming that means it should be out soon!
App Trailer & Perk Tv – These two apps are generally the same. You watch videos/ads and you earn points. The points can then be used to redeem prizes such as gift cards to various stores or just Paypal gift cards which you can deposit into your bank account. I personally do not use these apps as i find their kind of a pain but i have red many reviews of people using these for legit pocket money. Both of these apps are available in Canada and the United States and are available for both iPhone and Android.
Checkout 51, Zweet & Snap by Groupon – These 3 apps are a little different as you don’t make money directly from them but off what you have already purchased. They each have “Special” products on each week and if you purchase that product from the grocery store you upload a picture of your receipt and it gives you some money back. The amount given back varies for each item but it is essentially like a rebate! Why not make money for house hold essentials you have to buy anyway! All three of these apps are available in Canada and the United States and are available for both iPhone and Android.
Here are a few more i found while looking but aren’t available in canada so i wasn’t able to try them:
ibbota, Cartwheel by target, Gigwalk and Shopkick.
That’s is for now i know there is SOO many more but these are a few i’ve found in my travels. I really like these kinds of posts so i am going to be doing one about sites to make money from. I hope this helps someone. Even just gives you something to do while your bored!
See you soon, Jamie<3